Om soap is one of a kind!!
A very spiritual soap with the Sanskrit mantra “Om” embedded inside a clear hexagon, set against a light purple backdrop.
Om is considered to be the most sacred sound and spiritual symbol in Hinduism. It signifies the essence of the ultimate consciousness.
Allow this beautiful soap to energize and clear your energy as you wash.
Be at peace as you breathe in the serenity of either Lavender, Lime or Ylang Ylang pure essential oils.
Also available unscented.
Perfect as a special gift for yourself, a yoga enthusiast or a loved one.
At Smelly Business we believe in complete transparency!!
Our soap base is fully NICNAS registered.
The ingredients are listed below –
- Coconut oil – an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts
- Olive Oil – an edible oil extracted from Olives
- Water – filtered
- Propylene Glycol (Food Grade) – a food additive with blending and moisturising) properties
- Sorbitol – a sugar alcohol naturally found in fruits
- Sucrose – sugar from cane or beets
- Sodium Myristate – a fatty acid that occurs naturally in some foods
- Alkyl Polyglycoside – derived from sugars, usually glucose derivatives, and fatty alcohols
- Sodium Sarcosinate – a foaming and cleansing agent
- Titanium Dioxide – colour
- Biodegradable glitter
- Lime pure essential oil
- Ylang Ylang pure essential oil
- Lavender pure essential oil